Narvik – the renewable energy cluster.
Narvik is the hometown for the cluster for renewable energy of the north, and that means good conditions for proper recruitment:
- Fresh and up-to-date expertise directly from the university and other schools
- From already established and experienced people
This cluster of energy consist of:
- A wide range of businesses
- Education and research institutions
- Energy authorities located in Narvik
- Good networks between these actors
Between 800 and 1,000 employed in the cluster (2017).