Narvik is well connected to the major cities in Norway, it has several large ports and has railway connection to Sweden.
Narvik’s location, in relation to the railway, road, sea and airport, makes it a natural logistics intersection.
- Harstad/Narvik airport Evenes has seven daily direct flights to Oslo, the 2nd largest airport in the Nordics. Direct flights to several other major cities in Norway
- Narvik harbour is the second largest by tonnage in Norway, and among the largest harbours in the Nordics
- Several ports that can be utilized. Ice-free, deep sea port in the city center which connects all other modes of transport and the main fairway for shipping
- Railway via Sweden to the European continent
- Road: Narvik is connected to the E6 north/south and the E10 east/west.